Monday, November 12, 2012

Almost back in the swing of things!

Hey everyone!

I've had the worst thing ever happen to my computer - the whole hard drive crashed.  Thank GOODNESS for my friend's computer-savvy husband.  He was able to pull all my photos, documents and music off it before it became irrecoverable. 

Then I had to replace the actual hard drive and do a little more fixer-uppin' to the desktop.  Hundreds of dollars later, I'm back up and running now, but I haven't had a chance to have my important data loaded back on.  So I'm without all the photos I've taken of my cards!

So you won't get to see anything new for a little while longer... I know, it's already been forever - so how bad can it get, right?!  Haha!  Apologies for my absence!  I was doing a little life-cleanout in addition to my computer cleanout.  My keyword lately is BALANCE!  I had to put the Stampin' on the backburner for a while, but I am back now and recommitted! 

In fact, today is a beautiful winter day to observe the flaky stuff from inside, while making Christmas cards!  So that's what I'm off to do!

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment