Saturday, May 19, 2012

2012-13 Catalogue Sneak Peek!

Hi everyone!

Last week I got my sneak peek order in the mail (one of the many perks of being is demo is getting first hand access to hot new products!).  Unfortunately, life has been hectic - especially with the shoe business - so I was unable to really sit and enjoy my goodies until today! 

Today is Day1 of my May Long weekend.  It's been raining since early in the morning here.  Very cloudy and overcast.  It is the perfect time to sit down with a cup of my favorite flavour of Keurig coffee and get creative! 

If you haven't heard already, Stampin' Up! is one-upping themselves again!!  We asked, they listened!  With the new catalogue brings newly formulated ink pads!  The new firm-foam pads feature improved ink-holding material (foam) yet with the same upside-down storage design of the regular pads.  The coverage has impoved incredibly and it also makes it easier (strength-wise) to stamp with as you don't have to mash down on the stamp repeatedly - a gentle tap-tap will do!  I guarantee you will love them too!

Here is a card I made using the new ink pads as well as most of the new In Colours introduced this catalogue. 
The base is Gumball Green - such a rich, vibrant green!  I stamped the sentiment and butterflies also in Gumball Green.  The bird is stamped with Midnight Muse and the flower with Primrose Petals as well as Raspberry Ripple.  Those are 4/5 In Colours - you'll just have to wait another post to see Summer Starfruit! 

All images featured on this card are from the new set Papaya Collage.  There is also a cute little birthday hat that the bird can wear to lend a sort of kitschy-vintage feel! 

I also added a wooden button which will also be offered in the new catalogue.  I love the natural look and feel of the new buttons.

The printed paper is our specialty encyclopedia paper - and the good news it that it has carried on over into the new catalogue!  No retirement for this versatile paper!

I hope you've enjoyed this quick peek at some of the new goodies!  I just can't wait to get them into your hands come June 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment