Sunday, April 29, 2012

'Tis the Season (no not that season!)

Hi everyone!

Well, I've been on a major wedding card kick lately.  'Tis the season!  You didn't think I meant Christmas, did you?!  Heck no, I never start my Christmas cards this early - though I really should.  I'm one of those procrastinators you find knee deep in cardstock and glitter on December 21st, hurriedly making 25+ cards, living on coffee (and Bailey's!).

Wedding season means gifts and therefore cards too!  My little cards have found a good home at a local shop here in town.  I'm very grateful to iDecor & More that they've allowed me the opportunity to showcase my cards there.  iDecor carries a great selection of home decor gifts that would be perfect for any newlyweds!  And my cards are right at the till, so grab one to match your gift, would ya?

This card is on a Pool Party base and features a simple cross made from Attic Boutique DSP.  The center of the cross is adorned with a journalling spot from the Attic Boutique Side Notes.  The sentiment is from an oldie but goodie set "Whimsical Words".  It's finished off with simple and clean rounded corners using our corner punch.

Hope you like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment