Saturday, April 21, 2012

Attic Boutique

I am loving this suite of products from the Occasions Mini.  It's called "Attic Boutique" and includes great paper featuring antiques, pretty stamp sets and easy pre-made labels/journalling spots. 

Here is a card I made using the Attic Boutique designer series paper and "Side Notes". 
I find there's a larger demand for engagement and wedding cards this time of year, so I thought I better get prepared! 

The sentiment is from another Occasions Mini stamp set "Love & Laughter".  I stamped it on a pre-cut label from the Attic Boutique Side Notes and popped it up a layer with some Stampin' Dimensionals. 

I just love antiquated feel of this line.  The other papers are simply gorgeous as well - featuring tiny flowers and window shutters, roses and trumpets, coursets and ink pens! 

Remember your last chance to get your hands on all of these products is approaching quickly!  The Occasions Mini ends on April 30th!  Contact me today to get your order in!

No comments:

Post a Comment