Saturday, February 25, 2012

Leaving my Mark...

I've never bothered putting watermarks or copyrights on my photos of my cards for the simple reason that I had no idea how to do it.  I don't have Photoshop and I don't want it either!  I just wanted a simple way to do batch watermarks!  After a bit of researching online I found a great program that I will be using to mark my photos before they hit my blog.  I saw one of my cards on Pinterest today (and I didn't put it there) and then it hit me that in this time of information transfers....I really should be protecting my work!  So thanks to the good folks Batch Marker I will be able to do this daunting task in very little time!  Go check out their site if you're also a crafter or photographer that will be posting work online!

Stay tuned... I promise I have some cards for you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment