Friday, December 9, 2011

Shoes & Stamps!

Hi everyone!

Sorry I've been a blogging stranger over the past little while!  I got rolling with a new business venture that I am absolutely loving - J9 Design shoes!  It really took off in my hometown and surrounding area so the past month and a half or so has been CrAzY bUsY!!!  If you would like to see what all the hype is about, check out Manitoba's own "J9 Design" on Facebook or on the web.  We are the very first shoe party company in the province!

So now that you know all about my affair with shoes and that I've been cheating on my stamps with  my shoes for months now.... it's time to refocus on crafting!

I got the inspirational kick-in-the-pants when I got my demonstrator-only sneak preview of the Occasions Mini catalogue and Sale-a-Bration brochure!  When I placed my preorder online, I was treated to 2 free gifts for recruiting in November!  With my preorder, I was eligible for Sale-a-Bration items - a total of 5 FREE ones!  I also got $55 of hostess dollars to spend!  A total FREE haul of 3 stamp sets, 2 digital ensemble CD's (for My Digital Studio), pack of patterned paper, ribbon & brad bundle, decorative journalling spots, glass glitter, Sweet Pressed cookie stamps AND a punch!  Woo hoo I love my job!

If you want to get on the list for an Occasions Mini catalogue and a Sale-a-Bration brochure, be sure to contact me.  If you haven't heard of Sale-a-Bration, PLEASE do contact me!  It's the most exciting time of the Stampin' Up! year!

Here are a couple cards I made out of my favorite paper, Pocketful of Posies.  I love the large, bold patterns and how easy it is to add just a few embellishments and have a card done!












No comments:

Post a Comment