Saturday, November 6, 2010

Time to get into Christmas!

Hi everyone!

Since it's already well into November (and I have a tradeshow coming up on Dec.2nd) I am in a big panic to get as much Christmas-y things done as possible!  I've made some more of those cute slider boxes that hold tags, but I'm also trying to get lots of cards ready to sell.

Here is one with my favorite Christmas stamp set "A Cardinal Christmas".  It's just so much fun to colour in!  Now that I finally bought Aqua Painters, it's really fun! I'm still learning how to use the Aqua Painters, so keep in mind my colouring isn't perfect! {But that's what handmade is all about, isn't it?}

The cardstock is Always Artichoke and I used the same colour of seam binding ribbon (from the Holiday mini).  I really love this seam binding, it's so easy to work with and it's such a different texture than any of our other ribbons.

The cardinal was stamped in black StazOn ink (a MUST for watercolouring) then coloured in using the almighty Aqua Painters and ink from the lids of the ink pads. 

Hope you like :)

P.S.  If some of the 'locals' are reading this, contact me for more information on the tradeshow December 2nd.  It's going to be huge & lots of fun! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love your background too. #271 following from Stampin Connection
    www.turtlecreations-papercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card! Following you from SC!
    www.dragonflyinkcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete