Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm Baaaaack!

I'm not going to bother with excuses as to why I haven't posted in so long.  Hey, life happens right?  In any case, I am back and with a little (emphasis on little) more time to devote to myself, I should be doing something creative regularly! 

I've been on a real big MDS (My Digital Studio) kick lately.  This software is amazing - it takes all the best things about Stampin' Up (colours, cardstock, papers, embellishments, stamps...) and it makes them IMMORTAL! Well, I just wanted it so sound cool...but really, they pretty much are immortal!  You can use them over and over and over and over and they never run out!  You can have your pages printed in a professional book, make a calendar, get professional cards printed - anything! I made my business cards on it, I make flyers with it, and of course, I scrapbook with it. 


Here is the very latest page I've done...
There is an abundance of stamps and goodies included with the original software.  To keep things fresh, new products (in the form of downloads) are avaible quite frequently.  So here is what you NEED to do:

1) Buy this program from me :)
2) Install it on your computer
3) Play around with it
4) Become absolutely, hopelessly addicted to it
5) Stay up past your bedtime playing some more
6) Realize you want new downloads, but it's 3 a.m. - not a problem!
7) Go to my website, click Shop Now and buy all the downloads you want. They're available immediately after purchase!
8) Back to the computer!
9) Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment