Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Goodbye, Hello!

Hi everyone!
The paradoxical title comes from this month's news - the Last Chance list is out as well as the July catalogue sneak peeks (for demos anyway!). 

The Last Chance list is where you can find a list of all the stamps and accessories that will not be carried over from the current catalogue to the new catalogue on July 1st.  If you have some favorites on your wishlist, now is the time to get them before they're gone for good!  Click the button on the right sidebar to go there now.

One of the many perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is that we get to purchase sneak peek products before they're even available to or seen by the general public!  I've ordered myself some of the newest papers and stamps from the Sneak Peek and I got a free copy of the new catalogue with my order!  Being a demo rocks! 

Here are a couple cards I made using items from Sneak Peek:
This one is a get well card that features the new Lace Ribbon border punch.  It makes a very stylish and delicate border.  Here, I've punched it out of Concord Crush then threaded 3/8" white tafetta ribbon through it. 

The Designer Series Paper (DSP) you see here is also new and it's called Pocketful of Posies.  It's my new favorite - it's whimsical, it's retro-mod, it's eclectic....I just love it!

The base colour of this card you may notice is different...No it's not the old Lavender....it's a brand new In Colour from the 2011-2013 colours and it's called Wisteria Wonder.  There are 4 other new yummy In Colours added to the current 5, making a total of 10 In Colours to play with!

There is a matching stamp set that makes the little rain drops and it's called "My Friend".

I've used the "My Friend" set again for the sentiment on this simple card. 

Then I adhered 3 squares of the lovely Pocketful of Posies DSP and bordered it with Chocolate Chip and another new In Colour "Pool Party". 

A couple buttons faux threaded using a tiny strip of white paper and voila! Done!

I hope you enjoyed your special sneak peek at some of these new products. 

I'm enjoying my new catalogue so much - looking through, making my wishlist, imagining how the new stuff will work so well with my current stuff!  Ahhh June is a great month here at Stampin' Up!

To get your hands on a new catalogue, contact me to host your own New Catalogue Party!  As a hostess you will get a free catalogue plus all of us will have a blast seeing some new products and making something to take home!

Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment