Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Another cupcake for you!

Hi everyone,

I won't type a whole bunch because even my arms are shaking from a great fitness class I had tonight...I'm just afraid I won't be able to get out of bed in the a.m.  haha

I just think the Build a Cupcake punch is the coolest thing ever!  The matching stamp set Create a Cupcake makes it simple to jazz up your creations as well.  For this one, I used Soft Suede ink to stamp the muffin liner onto the punch out.  I also meticulously coloured each dot on the polkadots a different colour and do I ever love how it turned out - just like rainbow sprinkles! Who doesn't love rainbow sprinkles!  The little cherry is also a punch out from the same punch.  I then just coloured it with markers.

That's it, that's all - hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment