Monday, December 20, 2010

Back again!

Hi everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted in so long - I have been super busy, but in a good way.  I found out I passed my national HR exam, so I get to use letters behind my name now (CHRP).  I also had a very successful tradeshow and nice home party in between now & then.  Not to mention Christmas and all that stuff (I am nowhere near done shopping or ready! At least the house is decorated though).

Finally got a chance to play with some new goodies I've acquired.  I'll give you a couple cards to look at since I've deprived you all so long :)


This one uses the Morning Cup stamp set & matching wheel.  It's so adorable & great for both the caffeine addict or teatotaller in your life!  I used NEW Baja Breeze seam binding ribbon, which will be available to customers upon the launch of the new mini catalogue January 4th.  I have copies already, contact me if you'd like to start preplanning your purchases! The middle of the ribbon is anchored with a matching Glimmer Brad.
 



This card is pretty neat if I do say so myself! The shiny looking part is actually a Window Sheet that I ran through the Big Shot in the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.  It's such a cool effect!  I also used the stamp set Just Believe for the tiny blue flower journalling spot.  The ribbon is the ever classy Very Vanilla satin ribbon.  It's a great ribbon to have on hand since it goes with anything and adds a little shine to any project.  The hardware I used is retired, but it matched so well I couldn't resist. Plus, I have GOT to learn to let go of some things and actually use them!  To finish it off, I added a little brown sponging to the bottom of the card.

Hope you like these and I hope it's sooner rather than later for my next post!

Merry Christmas to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment